Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Am I going crazy?

We are sitting in a room, everything is white, and everyone else is out of focus. He and I are both on a couch. The couches are facing each other into an L shape. Sitting on the ends we can see each others' face so easily. We stare at each other back and forth. Everyone around us seems to be moving so fast their movements become blurry.

Suddenly the seat next to me is empty. He quickly got up from his seat to join me, casually put his left arm over the backseat of the couch, and turn towards me. He lifts his right arm and starts playing with my hair gently while staring into my eyes.

He says "I'm glad you came back."

Shy, I broke our gaze for a second, meet his eyes again, and smile faintly.

He looks across the room says "You know, I told (insert name) one day that I will let her know how I feel."

He pauses for a few seconds.

"This is how I feel."

He turns to lean in and kisses me softly.

And then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment