Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back in High School

I'm sitting on a chair with my arms crossed over each other on a desk and my neck bent over resting on them.

I don't know how long I've been sleeping but the ache in my neck tells me it's been for atleast a couple of hours.

I look up to start stretching and find myself in an empty room with lots of bookshelves against the walls. There are posters on the wall - some new, some ripped - and as I look to the front of the room I suddenly know where I am.

It definitly is a school but not one I've ever been to. I get up and walk around the room craning my neck to hear sounds of another being while searching the desks for any clue to tell me the name of the school and where this is.

Nothing.

I try the door in front of the room. I gently ease it open incase there's someone outside but I see no one. I close the door and walk back into the room. I take a few steps toward the middle of the room wondering how I got there. Midway through my thought I am interrupt by a sudden loud noise; It was like pieces of metal clashing into each other - the bell rang. Dozens of people start to rush in.

No comments:

Post a Comment